1. Sponsorship Bookings
- The benefits of sponsorship start from the point of booking the opportunity. This includes but is not limited to visibility on social media, marketing activities and mailings and website branding. As a result of this, it is not possible to cancel sponsorship opportunities.
- If the event is cancelled, for any reason, the sponsorship booking will carry forward to either the new date of the event or to the following year’s event. No additional fees will be charged and the specification of the sponsorship opportunity will remain the same. No refunds will be given.
- If the company no longer wishes to sponsor the event (e.g. due to acquisition, insolvency) then you must notify the HSRAA immediately and the sponsorship will be removed. No refunds will be given.
2. Cancellation of Event and/or bookings
- HSRAA will strive to hold HSRAA23 conference as a live (in person). It is expected that there will be no COVID restrictions in place. However, the HSRAA is aware that some delegates will be travelling from overseas countries and therefore additional COVID-related restrictions may be put in place by either the host country or the delegate’s own country at short notice. In making this booking you agree to the following:
- Host country imposes restrictions meaning the Event is not able to go ahead.This includes, but is not limited to, closure of the venue, a limit on the number of people attending an event, closure of borders. In this case, the Event will move to a virtual presentation only event (no exhibition). This virtual event will be a reduced format and not equate to the running of HSRAA23. HSRAA23 will be postponed to a later date and all delegate bookings and payments will be rolled forward. Refunds will not be made but the delegate/company reserves the right to change the delegate who attends the postponed event. A fee will be charged to attend the Virtual Event and the existing payment may be used for this purpose with the remaining amount carried over as part payment for the postponed Event.
- Event goes ahead in-person but local restrictions prevent some delegates from attending.In such cases, the HSRAA will provide access to the delegate to participate in the event remotely (hybrid event). The HSRAA will not refund the payment for the delegate but will carry a 50% credit forward to attendance at the next HSRAA Conference and allow a second person to access the online access for the hybrid event.
- Company policy or personal preference prevents the delegate from attending. In this case, the delegate will be given access to the event remotely (hybrid event) and no refund or credit will be applicable.
- The HSRAA reserves the right at any time to change the format of the event and point (a) will apply. The HSRAA will do this without liability for any consequential or indirect loss
3. General Booking Terms
- Bookings are refundable up to 6 weeks before the start of the event. A £25 administration fee will be charged for cancelled bookings. Within 6 weeks of the event the bookings are non-refundable subject to section 2 above
- Delegate names changes are permitted up to the date of the event
- Payment must be made prior to the event and within the payment terms on the invoice
- The HSRAA reserves the right to change the hotel accommodation to a different hotel if necessary